May 29, 2020
Dear Brent Families,
We are now preparing to transition from Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) to General Community Quarantine (GCQ). Several school employees will be on campus to assist with student clearances starting Thursday, June 4. Please see the chart below for the day to visit Brent, according to the surname of your student. Please also check for any government announcements that may affect your schedule.
One (1) representative of your family should come prepared to return books and other materials, pay tuition and reservation fees, pick up students’ personal belongings and complete other year-end procedures. Please take special note, students will still not be permitted on campus as they are classified as youth and not permitted by the governing authorities to leave their household for non-essential reasons under GCQ guidelines.
成人直播app软件下载In allowing individuals to come to school during this time we have developed strict guidelines to help deter the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- No mask, No entry. Wear face masks at all times. When wearing a facemask, make sure to wear, use, and discard it properly.
- Temperature checks. Temperature = / > 37.5 will be isolated and rechecked after 5 minutes. Individuals with a high temperature will not be permitted on campus.
- Practice social distancing. When in line, and whenever in the presence of others, keep at a distance no less than 1 meter from front, side, and back, at all times;
- Disinfectant. Step on the provided doormat with disinfectant before entering the school premises. Sanitize your hands.
- Observe proper respiratory etiquette;
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or into shirt sleeve if a tissue is not available.
- Disposing of used tissues properly
- Disinfecting hands immediately by properly washing with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitizer immediately after a cough or sneeze.
To aid social distancing, we have scheduled a 4-day period for each family representative to visit Brent for the completion of clearances. This will be the time to return school materials, pick up personal belongings, settle balances, and to reserve for next school year. The schedule is organized alphabetically beginning Thursday, June 4 and is subject to change pending government announcements. Please take note of your day and time to visit the school in the chart below.
From Wednesday, June 10 onward families may send a representative to Brent for clearance issues as they are able. Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, closed for lunch, and adjusted as needed.
Return of School Materials (Books, etc.)
We will be utilizing the school cafeteria for the returning of school materials such as library books, musical instruments, student IDs, and art supplies. Personal effects from lockers will also be available for pickup. Please follow all guidelines for entrances exits and queuing.
Personal Belongings (Lockers and Desks)
We have cleared out student lockers and desks. All school materials were checked back into the school, and students’ personal belongings are clearly labeled with the student’s name and are available for pickup in the cafeteria on the day of your scheduled visit.
Payment of Balances
The school cashier will be open on your day for settling outstanding POS, tuition balances, and paying the reservation for next school year.
Visit the Registrar’s Office to officially withdraw from Brent if your child/ren will not return for the 2020-2021 school year.
Report cards and transcripts will only be provided once the clearance has been processed.
Ganzas and Awards
The quarantine delayed the printing of our Ganza, but the printer has now started the process. We expect they will be available for pick up in late June. Students’ academic awards, sports awards, and diplomas will likewise be printed, framed, and prepared once we return to campus. School level offices will notify you when they are ready.